Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Striking Similarities

This will be the beginning of the "striking similarities" series. I was watching YouTube videos in Hebrew when I chanced upon a show called עד כאן עם אורי גוטליב . Uri Gottlieb is so similar to John Stewart in acting style, it's scary! Even the kinds of comments he makes are similar. I'm practically watching "The Daily Show"!

Head over to this user's YouTube channel and check out the grey-haired actor! I recommend the Ahmadinejad bit!

Photo credit to: www.allmarketing.co.il

So this means if I move to Israel, "The Daily Show" will not be something I miss. Practically speaking, it says that at least some American culture is "successfully" transported to Israel, therefore making it something I will not miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment